Monday, February 6, 2012

A. B. C. - Ashley. Baby. Cody.!


Guess what!?  Cody and I are so blessed, we get to be parents!  Can you believe it?  We are so happy.  
I made the above print to tell his siblings.  It was his sister Ginger's birthday and we had her unwrap a box filled with a baby toy and card-board letters of 'A B C'.  Their reactions were priceless!  There was crying, delightful squealing, jumping up and down.  It was beautiful.
   
When I told Cody that he was going to be a Dad, back near the beginning of December, I made him this print below and framed it.  He is so excited to be a father, and his reaction was beautiful.  He is going to be the best Daddy.  I know this little one will have him wrapped around its tiny finger.  

When I told my sisters Erin and Aubrey, I got a balloon and tied it to a box filled with goodies and gave them each this with a letter from Baby Webb:

We told my parents a little before Christmas.  I gave them a couple of my favorite books they would read to me when I was little:  Little Critters, and Where the Wild Things Are.  They also got a sweet letter from Baby Webb. 

Then I made a flip book to tell Cody's parents.  It has major events per month that happened in the Webb family:


(The due date on here was after my first visit to the doc.  On my 2nd visit they re-estimated Baby's due-date.  Also, this last page has just a few reasons why Cody and I are thrilled to be parents.  Go ahead and read it if you have a moment.)


It has been so fun telling family and friends our good news.  It is life changing news for certain.  We couldn't be happier and more ready to welcome this little one into our lives!  I just feel so loved, blessed, ecstatic, over-joyed, and happy beyond words can express.    

10 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, you guys sure are cute!! What fun prints!! I need to have you come up with one for my nursery. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley I'm SO SO excited for you to have a baby! That is so amazing! I bet you guys are so stoked! Congrats! How are you feeling? Have you been very sick at all? Love you girl:) So so so SO HAPPY for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are super stoked!! I have been feeling great though. I've just been nauseated here and there. Nothing like the horror-story morning sickness everyone talks about. I've been glad for that!

      Delete
  3. ASH! You are so dang cute. I love how you announced it! I just found out from Cody today and I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! PS I stalk you blog! I don't know why I haven't commented before?? Well I am an official follower now! I can't wait for Baby Webb to arrive!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney! I want to see your blog too!! my email is ashleywebb_5@yahoo.com. We'll be blogging buddies! Cody said Carter and Brody were so funny when you guys visited him. He's so excited to be a Dad and you can bet he wants a boy. ;)

      Delete
    2. haha i suck at blogging lately!! But I sent you an invite! I felt so bad about Cody's carpet...UGH haha. Glad he was so sweet about it. They were little stinkers in there! You will be amazing parents!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! I can't believe we're old enough for this kind of stuff. You will be the best mom ever!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you Ashley! You will be the cutest mom. And I LOVE how you told everyone. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gals are the best and thank you for the congratulations. It means so much to hear from each of you!!! Seriously, it makes my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!
    Marc and I are so excited for you guys, you will be the best mom!

    ReplyDelete