Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photo Prop Cards

An adorable gal I served with in Young Women's (Jamie Page) just had a baby girl, and she asked me to make some photo-prop cards for her!  The idea is, you take a sweet picture with the little baby next to the coordinating card for months 1-12, and, if you want, you can put together a book of their first year, or something along those lines.  The final product is quite adorable. 
There are two styles here.  The other set, I made for Jamie to give to a friend who was also expecting.

I made the cards out of heavy card stock paper, and finished them with different patterns of printed paper on the opposite side.  They turned out really nice, and I'm mad at myself for not taking pictures of the finished cards.    

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! Thank you so much. They turned out perfect. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cute!! You always have such good ideas!

    ReplyDelete